Doing any cleaning, renovations, remodels this year? Please remember to set aside items for the McCarthy-Towne Yard Sale on Saturday, April 28th, 2018 from 8:00 AM to NOON. Bring items you are donating to the Cafetorium on Friday, April 27th, 2018 from 4:30 to 8:00 PM. REMEMBER – All donations are tax deductible.
Sell your own stuff at this years tag sale!
This year, in addition to the standard Tag sale format, we will be offering “sell your own” tag sale spaces in the gym. You price, display and sell your items and we bring you the buyers! For $25 you get a 10′ by 10′ space for your items AND you get to keep 100% of the proceeds! This opportunity is open to the public so please spread the word! Set up will begin on Friday evening May 1st and any unsold items can be donated at the end of the sale if you choose. Please contact Becky Barnett with any questions or if you would like to reserve your spot. Spaces are limited!!!
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING:
• Sporting Goods and Camping Equipment
• Bikes (in good condition)
• Outdoor or Backyard Toys
• Toys, Games and Puzzles
• CD’s, DVDs and Video Games (please no VHS or Tapes.)
• Books (kids, adult, novel, instructional, etc)
• Arts and Crafts Items
• Baby Items (please no recalled items such as cribs or carseats)
• Furniture (in good condition)
• Lawn and garden items
• Housewares including linens, dinnerware, glassware, small appliances, ornamental shelves, wall art, etc.
• Gently used shoes, clothing and costumes for all ages—babies, children and adults
• Holiday decorations
• Boutique quality clothing and accessories
PLEASE DO NOT DONATE the following items because they are either hard to sell or dispose of:
• Televisions, Computers, CRT’s
• Applicances with freon (air conditioners, dehumidifiers)
• Clothing with stains and holes
• Infant/child car seats or recalled items
• Bikes with flat tires or broken parts
• Stuffed animals
• Textbooks or books that are torn or moldy
• Toys, games or puzzles with missing pieces
The annual McT Yard Sale is a great way to clear out clutter! Please consider helping by donating, sorting or selling with us. If you have other questions about the yard sale or would like to help, please contact Julie Weir.