Direct Appeal Fundraiser
This year the PTSO has a goal of raising $10,000 and we need your help! While we raise small amounts of money through other fundraisers, the direct appeal is our main source of funding. This amount covers all of our wonderful and free community events, provides thousands of dollars in grants directly to our teachers, celebrates the McT staff through appreciation events, brings in visiting performers, and much more!
As community building is at the core of the PTSO; we strive to ensure that all events and activities are FREE and accessible to all McT families.
If you are able, you can donate via PayPal or with a credit card using the button above. You can also send a check to the office made out to the McT PTSO. All donations are tax-deductible.
As always, this fundraiser is voluntary and you are not required to donate.
The PTSO is run by an amazing group of volunteers who spearhead the following:
- Teacher appreciation This year we provided lunch for the staff on their professional development day in November and have more events planned throughout the year
- World Heritage Day celebrates the diversity that makes our community so special
- CPAC – back this year – CPAC sponsors visiting performing artists
- Family Movie Night – a fun evening with friends, pizza, and a movie at McT
- The McT Community Grants Program which provides money directly to staff and others multiple times throughout the year
- The McHearty Party a new McT tradition where we gather to have fun, play games, and give back.
- The PTSO has created a new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee
- The annual Art Show showcasing our children’s own art!
- Also Playground equipment, Family Field Day, scholarships for ABRHS graduates and much more….
Thank you so much for your support!
Every gift helps towards meeting our goal! Thank you for whatever you are able to give.