Our Direct Appeal
This academic year the PTSO has an overall fundraising goal of $27,000 to match our approved budget. We are trying to raise $15,000 via direct appeal. You may be wondering what this money goes towards. The PTSO is run by an amazing group of volunteers who spearhead the following:
- Teacher appreciation: This year we provided lunch for the staff on their professional development day in November and have more events planned throughout the year
- World Heritage Day returns this year to celebrate the diversity that makes our community so special
- Family Game Night- which is coming up on March 11th
- A new McT Community Grants Program which provides money directly to staff and others
- The McHearty Party was a wonderful event, and we hope to continue that in future years as another McT tradition.
- The PTSO has created a new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee
- We’re celebrating McT’s 50th anniversary in a huge way and pairing it with our first ever Art Show showcasing our children’s own art! This is the biggest event of the year and is slated for May 21st
- Also Playground equipment, Family Field Day, scholarships for ABRHS graduates and much more….
Participation in this direct appeal, as well as any fundraising activity at McCarthy-Towne, is entirely voluntary. You are not required to donate. However, we are asking if you are able, to donate to support the PTSO and all the programming that it provides our students.
If you wish to donate, simply click on the donate button below. You may also write a check payable to McT PTSO and send it in to the front office.
Thank you so much for your support!
Every gift helps towards meeting our goal! Thank you for whatever you are able to give.