Our 2021 Silver Unicorn and McCarthy-Towne Book Fair is scheduled to run Monday, October 25th through Saturday, October 30th.
During the week of the book fair, you may check out the website anytime and place your order. Please note a few important points so we can easily get the correct books to you:
- Please be sure to put “MCT21“ into the “Instructions” field at check out so that the school will receive credit for the purchase and so books are delivered to the school for us to distribute to your child’s classroom. At checkout, choose “pick up at store” for delivery preference.
- Please only order from the titles on the McT page. We have chosen a limited amount of books for this book fair. Titles ordered that are not on the list will not be fulfilled.
- Please list your student’s name, teacher and grade in the “Instructions” field. If you are purchasing for multiple students, please indicate which books are for whom in the “Instructions” field and we will separate them to deliver to each student. Any books you may order for teachers will also be included in the delivery to your student. See below for more information on buying for teachers.
- Teacher wish lists ARE available this year!! Please be aware that we will be unable to add gift stickers with your name in the books if you purchase for a teacher or specialist. Books will be delivered with your students’ books to take home. You or your student can then deliver the book to the teacher. When buying a book for a teacher, please make a note that you have purchased it on the Google Document so it is not bought multiple times.
- Families, if the cost of a book presents a financial hardship, please contact Principal Christy directly. Our goal is for every student to have a book!
Where to purchase: McT Book Fair 2021
Thank you for your support during these challenging times! If you have questions, feel free to reach out to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristin at email@example.com, or email the store at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the store at 978-274-2757 during normal business hours.